Duration: 4 minutes
Players: (1) 5 Soda Cans + Electronic Playback
Join the World Premiere!
- Digital World Premiere: March 2nd, 2021
- Sheet music is available for 50% off until the world premiere
- On March 2nd, upload an audio or video recording of your performance of “SODASONG 2” to YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or anywhere else where music is shared!
- Tag your performances with either #SodaSong2 or #SodaSong
- Send links to your performances to email@example.com to be featured on ClarkHubbardMusic.com
About “SodaSong 2”
The sequel to “SODASONG”, “SODASONG 2” is a solo for multi-percussion + electronic playback.
Since many schools continue to remain closed in early 2021 (due to COVID-19), “SODASONG 2” was designed for percussionists to play with materials found throughout their homes.
While originally composed for 5 soda cans, “SODASONG 2” can be performed on any collection of five objects (glass bottles, plates, paint cans, tom-toms, etc).
“SODASONG” is a great piece for students with limited access to instruments and for students interested in or looking to explore multi-percussion and electro-acoustic music.